Issabel Multitenant goals are:
- Nice look and feel. It must encourage users to use it and make its commercialization easier.
- Easy to use. No need for qualified technicians for daily usage and maintenance.
- No handbook. It must be intuitive and users must be able to use it since first login.
- Simple and clean interface. No universal solution with thousands of options and complicated forms are allowed. We want to cover the needs of 95% of the companies with the minimum features possible.
Single node setup
Issabel Multitenant can be deployed in a single virtual machine containing all the required elements. This type of deployment is recommended for up to 1000 extensions and can be upgraded to multinode architecture any time.
Multiple node setup
Multinode architecture uses several virtual machines. This type of deployment enables horizontal scaling by deploying more PBX nodes and keeping a single point of management.
Features for Service Providers
Features for Company Administrators
No it’s not. Not entirely as it does not fill the 4 freedoms:
- You CAN use Issabel Multitenant without limitations and for any use.
- You CAN modify Issabel Multitenant and get access to the source code.
- You CANNOT redistribute Issabel Multitenant copies.
- You CANNOT redistribute your modified version of Issabel Multitenant.
It is. Issabel Multitenant has been deployed in production in multiple service providers since Q1 2016.
You can expect 4 releases per year.
Issabel Multitenant licensers will always have access to new versions if they have acquired the maintainance support plan.